*Commissioned to compose an opera for 3 singers and Balinese Gamelan by Narwastu Art Community. Performances will occur in March 2018 in Bali and Java.
* Commissioned to compose a large scale piece for handmade percussion and Gamelan to be performed during the Syros International Film Festival 2017.
* Working with Inmates of Koridallos Prison (Athens) in combination with the Greek National Opera and National theater of Greece for the presentation of “The Tempest” by William Shakespeare.
* Commissioned to compose a new piece for EMAC Ensemble for 2 saxophones and electronics. Concerts will occur on February 10th at CMMAS in Morealia (MX) and April 6th at Fonoteca Nacional in Mexico City.
* “17…why not 37?” was awarded at the International Composition Competition for piano quintet, organized by ISCM Korea and Asia Cultural Center during the Symphony for Asia festival in Guangju, South Korea.
* Commissioned to compose a short opera for Soprano, Flute and Percussion by Avaton Distorted Festival 2017.
* Co-ordinating a group composition titled “DIAPASON” at the International Festival Music Village at Pelion, Greece in August 2016.
* Commissioned to compose a piece for Dance by Amphidromo Chorotheatro for a performance in March 2016.
* Commissioned to Compose a piece for Trio Zoom, to be performed in Aalborg in October 2015.
* Commissioned to compose a large scale piece for Balinese Gamelan and Choir by Narwastu Art Community to be performed at Bali Arts Festival in July 2015.
* From 26/7/2015 to 31/07/2015 I will be presenting seminars based on Karnatic Music rhythmical techniques, at Fengaros Music Village, Kato Drys – Cyprus
* February will be spent in Ólafsfirði – Iceland after receiving the Music Education Award 2015 at Listhus artistic residensy.
* On 4/11, 5/11 and 6/11/2015 Cyprus Symphony Orchestra will present the ballet “Ο Ιππής…του Ιππή…Ε Ιππή…Ποιός Ιππει;” which won the 1st prize at the competition held for the European Presidency of Cyprus.
* From 27/7/2014 to 01/08/2014 presenting seminars based on Karnatic Music rhythmical techniques, at Fengaros Music Village, Kato Drys – Cyprus.
* Commissioned a large scale composition for mixed media to be presented at ::2nd contemporary series:: in Nicosia Cyprus on 13,14,15 and 16 of November 2014.
* Invited to participate at workshops organized by the Hellenic Composers Union, in March 2014– Athens. I will be composing a piece for six performers.
* Awarded the Darmasiswa Scholarship from the government of Indonesia, to study Balinese Gamelan at ISI Denpasar for a year starting on September 2013.
* “Fully Unfulfilling…The Fulfillment…” for String Orchestra has been selected for a performance during the XXXV FORO INTERNACIONAL DE MUSICA NUEVA MANUEL ENRIQUEZ 2013 In Mexico city – Mexico.
* International Ensemble Modern Academy will premier a new piece in September 2013 in Utrecht (Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2013), Royaumont, Karlsruhe and Frankfurt as part of the Ulysses Network Platform.
* “So we commence…where?” Has been selected for performance during the 21st International Review of Composers – Belgrade 2012
* “7 Unceremonious Occasions” for Brass quintet has been shortlisted for the GAUDEAMUS PRIZE 2012 and will be performed during the Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2012 in Utrecht
* “Ο Ιππής…Του Ιππή…Ε Ιππή…Ποιός Ιππεί;” for Symphony Orchestra, was awarded the 1st prize in the competition held by Cyprus Symphony Orchestra for the European Presidency of Cyprus 2012
* “The deeper you go…the deeper you go…the deeper you go…deeper you go…you go…you?” has been awarded the BUMA TOONZETTERS PRIZE 2012 during a performance at Holland Festival 2012
* “The deeper you go…the deeper you go…the deeper you go…deeper you go…you go…you?” will be the featured piece in the ::CONTEMPORARY SERIES:: presented by Louvana Productions in 4 concert on 26 and 27 of April in Nicosia, Cyprus.
* “So we commence…where?” will be premiered by Musique Nouvelles during the 3rd International Contemporary Music Festival – Pharos Foundation – Shoe Factory – Nicosia 2011
* “Silkstone…are you ever going to shatter?” has been shortlisted for De Ereprijs and will be performed on February 2011 in Apeldoorn by the Orkest de Ereprijs
* “….. – Στην βρύσην των ποιών;” for symphony orchestra was awarded the 2nd prize in the competition held by Cyprus Symphony Orchestra for the 50th aniversary of The Republic of Cyprus – 2010
* “Gorillas and Porcupines don’t live together…but they both drink water” for Harp and Dancer will be performed at Van Gogh Museum – Amsterdam, April 2010
* A new short opera for soprano, baritone, flute, cello and actress will be performed during the YO Opera Festival in Utrecht – November 2009